Have a great weekend! See you next week in San Diego’s Intersolar. Shoot me a note if you will be there, if there are enough folks we will do a SolarWakeup happy hour.
- Axios: The Fed eyes joining climate-focused coalition of central banks
- Reuters: Tesla directors settle, isolating Musk as SolarCity trial looms
- PV-Tech: EIA – Renewables to overtake natural gas in US 2050 power mix
- Solar Builder: IREC grades all state community solar programs and only gives two A’s
- Renew Economy: Quid pro coal – Morrison support for NSW renewables contingent on fossil fuel expansion
- Greentech Media: This Swiss Asset Firm Is Buying Up America’s Largest Solar Projects
- GreenBiz: Who’s the biggest force in corporate patents for climate-related innovations?
- Utility Dive: FERC’s backlog of rehearing requests and the legal ‘purgatory’ of opposition to the PJM MOPR order